Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places showing Sweden match in Sydney

Options
  • 21-03-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere near the CBD definitely showing the match Saturday morning? Cheers seems to be showing the Scotland game and Scruffys don't seem to have it listed on their website, and I'd nearly rather somewhere other than Scruffys to be honest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Is it even on tv Token? I've been searching for places in Melbourne too, but on a quick scan of Foxtel and Setanta, there doesn't seem to be any mention of the game at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

It's not on TV guys (says the Irish echo)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Jesus, bit of a bizarre choice by the broadcasters considering Wales and Scotland is pretty much a meaningless game. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

probably watching it online is the only option id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

Setanta lost the rights.

Last qualifyer I paid $5 to watch it on line .. could not be bothered scrathing around with all the feeds with poor reception. Unless someone can point me in another direction!

Might try get the RTE player working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

I can recommend Overplay.net Smart DNS. Very easy to set up and $4.95 per month gives you access to RTE Player, BBC iPlayer, 4od, Sky Go etc. I know there are free ways of doing it but I tried a few of them and found it very awkward/unreliable. Looking forward to Paul Green scoring a 30 yard screamer in the morning!

Advertisement