Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gel nail course

• 21-03-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys just wondering does anybody know a good gel nail course that does
    full days per week not just Sundays over a few weeks
    or somebody that does one to one training
    Did a small course a few months ago but didn't really learn
    Alot from it really struggling with shapes/building the appex
    Properly would rather the one on one training but would really appreciate
    any good courses available hope ye can help searched the
    Internet but don't know what's best. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i did mine full time in dun laoighaire its a year long and you do everything nail wise.mani pedi acrylic gel fibreglass and id imagine shellac and minx now too!!they also throw in a few extra one day courses throughout the year in teeth whitening,spray tanning and ear piercing and you different companies come inthroughout the year and train you in their systems too such as jessica nails and nailtiques.
    i couldnt recommend it enough i didnt work very hard at it and regret it alot failed my written exam and never repeated it a big regret of mine!!!!but im a beautician now so can always go back one day lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cerysronayne

Awh pity that sounds like a good course but I live in
    Galway so couldn't do a full time course but would love
    To. So hard to find a good course in the west found a few
    In Dublin its just the traveling up and down but looks like I will just have to
    go with it
    . Thanks for
    You're feedback. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

check both creative nail design http://www.creativeacademy.ie/index.html and young nails ireland http://www.youngnails.ie/training/

both of these would be the best brands in the market. creative nails have a trainer in galway and because you are already trained in gel nails you would only have to do a conversion course. its all one to one training aswel

Advertisement