Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Cork for highlights?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Using my hubbies boards account for this. Im looking for the best place in Cork/Cork City to get highlights done (blonde) and a trim? Anyone have any good recommendations? I'm in between hairdressers at the mo and its so difficult to chose!!

Ta in advance!!! x:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We prefer that people have their own accounts when posting. If you don't have one it only takes a couple of minutes to register. I've also deleted your other thread, please don't post the same thing in multiple forums as it's not permitted. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

Babzbeauty coming to Cork city soon, e50 for full head of highlights cut and blow dry, trained and qualified from a hairdressing college and 2 years experience rolling into her 3rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

My niece gets her done in the hairdresser's on Shandon St. PM me if you want the number.

I've also heard good things about Sobe Brown's on Morrisons Quay. There's also a Peter Mark on French Church St in the City Centre.

Advertisement