Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk hardwood Ash lenghts in Cork area?

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I posted this in forestry aswell so forgive me if you get have to read this twice.
    Any one know anyone selling unseasoned hardwood lenghts in the Cork Area for reasonable money? I'm looking to get about 5 cubic meters or so delivered to Ballincollig. Perferably Ash, 12ft lenghts or whatever lenght we could offload from a trailer and anything up from 10" to 18" diameter. I have a single width driveway the lorry would have to reverse up but we could dump the lot out the back of the lorry and I can take it from there.
    Any tips or contacts folks?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Hi folks,
    I posted this in forestry aswell so forgive me if you get have to read this twice.
    Any one know anyone selling unseasoned hardwood lenghts in the Cork Area for reasonable money? I'm looking to get about 5 cubic meters or so delivered to Ballincollig. Perferably Ash, 12ft lenghts or whatever lenght we could offload from a trailer and anything up from 10" to 18" diameter. I have a single width driveway the lorry would have to reverse up but we could dump the lot out the back of the lorry and I can take it from there.
    Any tips or contacts folks?
    Thanks.
    Try Mark donnely near st olivers grave yard on the kilumney rd .(he's a tree surgeon) Or there's a small saw mill in ovens up the hill from dan shehans bar... Don't have numbers for either......

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement