Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good offers for new customers to sky TV and broadband? :)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭RonnieL

iDann wrote: »
    Anyone know any good offers for new customers to sky TV and broadband? :)
    Thanks.

I called them a few weeks back because I already have Sky TV and I want to change broadband provider. I was told that they don't have any deals for a bundle of TV and broadband. I got the impression the broadband thing is almost seperate, just with Sky's name behind it. The broadband packages they are offering are silly if you ask me - the cheaper one has a download limit of 2GB, which is far too little for even a light user, and the only other option is for unlimited downloads. I would have thought something in the middle would make sense. I'll be sticking with vodafone for the moment I think (no NTL cable in my area).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 buff_alo

I think they are using eircom's lines. so when eircom update their lines to optic fibres they should be alot more competitive

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭RonnieL

I got a call this morning from a Sky rep who offered me half price broadband for the first 6 months of a 12 month contract. He said that it was an "outbound only" offer - which he went on to explain means that if I called them looking to get broadband then they wouldn't be able to offer it to me. So I don't know if this information is of any use to anyone, but worth mentioning if you are making the switch to Sky broadband anyway.

Advertisement