Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Google Rankings?

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

If anybody could spare a second or two to help me out.

I used to have an old site and had less articles etc and it did fine in the google rankings, after a few weeks it bumped up to a decent spot.

However i am finding it very difficult to get my current site up the list.

Even when one types in www.weatherinireland.com into google, it says 'Do you mean www.weatherinireland.org?'

It isn't recognising what is a decent domain name and should be much higher up the rankings.

Is there anything i can do to help this.

The site is just run off blogger and my domain is hosted with YAHOO.

www.weatherinireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Weathercheck

Will you pm me an email address (I cant see any on the site and I dont want to use the one in the domain reg as I might be dated).

I have a doc here that might give you a few pointers

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The site is incredibly slow to load which probably isn't helping http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

I did mention that to him via pm. 24sec to load!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Draper666

weather is also a very searched topic so people tend to fight hard for top ranking

Advertisement