Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC using third party-Visa First

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi i was wondering if anyone has used visafirst as a third party applicant for the IEC? Still waiting on the LOI and applied on 29th Jan...no joy yet. Anyone else in the same boat? Reading here that it can take many weeks, some others only days...should I be getting worried?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

cooper41 wrote: »
    hi i was wondering if anyone has used visafirst as a third party applicant for the IEC? Still waiting on the LOI and applied on 29th Jan...no joy yet. Anyone else in the same boat? Reading here that it can take many weeks, some others only days...should I be getting worried?

when did you or the third party submit the application to the CIC (stage2) site?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cooper41

I just learned they uploaded all docs to go through to the final stage on the 4th of March! Thought it was way earlier than that...visafirst peeps havent been all that great in updating....maybe this length in waiting is normal? Have you got yours already gary27?

I just learned they uploaded all docs to go through to the final stage on the 4th of March! Thought it was way earlier than that...visafirst peeps havent been all that great in updating....maybe this length in waiting is normal? Have you got yours already gary27?

ok you have to wait until the letter comes through,
    I got mines on the 11th March submitted application on the 19th Feb so 20 days waiting.

Cheers mate.. Got the conditional letter so no need to panic eh? just a matter of waiting. When are you heading over?

heading over next month to calgary, where you hoping to go and when?

• Advertisement

Set on going to Toronto around August, possibly September depends on the funds! Nice, have heard brilliant things about Calgary..probably the nicest people on the planet there and I hear once you say you're Irish you'll be handed a job straight away
    Hope it'll be something similar in Toronto :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Set on going to Toronto around August, possibly September depends on the funds! Nice, have heard brilliant things about Calgary..probably the nicest people on the planet there and I hear once you say you're Irish you'll be handed a job straight away
    Hope it'll be something similar in Toronto :)
    It's not really like that in Toronto I'm afraid. Jobs are tough to come by for all but casual stuff, even for Canadians

Advertisement