Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to vaping question

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

New to this vaping lark. Trying to figure out what sort of juice to use. Have been vaping for past 2 weeks. Used to smoke Marlboro Lights. Started using smoke green extra high tobacco. Like the flavour and trying to find the equivelant in liquid. Have purchased an eGo "W" kit from best ecig. So far have tried regular, RY-4, Dunhill and Camel. Don't really like flavour of these. If anybody knows what would be closest to smoke greens tobacco flavour in liquid version that would be great.
    Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I hated smoke green's tobacco! But, I found that the plain tobacco from bestecig.ie was much the same. I've actually given 2 bottles of it away, only for that I'd send you on some.

Check out thehouseofliquid.com - I've got a few juices from there that I find close to tobacco, but are actually nice!

Cigarrillo Naturale, and Cigar de Paris are both good. The Cigarrillo is the closest I've found to actual tobacco smoke, and the Cigar de Paris is like a sweet cigar with a touch of almond flavour. Very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

I just found the sg had a nice annised ? after taste.The above flovours from best cig seem kinda bitter.

Advertisement