Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have some help putting together an assignment about Eircom please?

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi 

I'm doing an assignment about Eircom, I have completed everything with regards to products and services offered by Eircom and the history of the organisation.  

All I need now is to create an organisation chart showing some of the departments in the company and who is in charge of each department.  
    To carry out this task I chose the Telephone exchange in Churchfield, and I have been told that they have an IT section, a Sales Crew, A Works Management Center
    and a call center.  I need to find out as much as I can about each of those departments, and who is in charge of each one, who do they report to and so on.  I have a 
    lot of information and a pretty good understanding of those departments in any company in general, but all I am missing is the who's who.  
    Can anyone give me some advice as to how I should go about acquiring it?  I searched for a phone number, but I could not find one for that specific building.  Should I 
    take a trip up to the building myself or is it off limits to the public?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi 

I'm doing an assignment about Eircom, I have completed everything with regards to products and services offered by Eircom and the history of the organisation.  

All I need now is to create an organisation chart showing some of the departments in the company and who is in charge of each department.  
    To carry out this task I chose the Telephone exchange in Churchfield, and I have been told that they have an IT section, a Sales Crew, A Works Management Center
    and a call center.  I need to find out as much as I can about each of those departments, and who is in charge of each one, who do they report to and so on.  I have a 
    lot of information and a pretty good understanding of those departments in any company in general, but all I am missing is the who's who.  
    Can anyone give me some advice as to how I should go about acquiring it?  I searched for a phone number, but I could not find one for that specific building.  Should I 
    take a trip up to the building myself or is it off limits to the public?

Thanks

Hi Tranceboy 2k,

Can you send me a private message with your name, mobile contact number and e-mail address. I can send on the details and post for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tranceboy 2k

Great, thanks very much.  Sent a message with the details, cheers.

Great, thanks very much.  Sent a message with the details, cheers.

Hi Tranceboy 2k

No problem, I have got your PM and sent it on to our press office and they should get back to me by next week at the latest.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tranceboy 2k

Hi Tranceboy 2k

No problem, I have got your PM and sent it on to our press office and they should get back to me by next week at the latest.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark 

Thanks very much.  I appreciate that.

Hi Mark 

Thanks very much.  I appreciate that.

No problem,

• Advertisement
Advertisement