Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag situation getting worse and worse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Ah you can't beat After Hours for suggesting a bit of an auld Cull,
    scumbags, farmers, nurses, garda, teachers, bankers, developers and politicians.

When does the cull begin and will it be held annually?

We can start with these three, i say every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 edmundk92

Its all down to the economy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

shinkansen wrote: »

most normal people know when to have kids, or if they can afford to have kids

scum just f**k slags and have kids, irrespective of any of the above, with several slags one after another === multiple scum off spring.

to solve this all hospitals should castrate sons of scumbags = no future scum

Castrate innocent kids who have done nothing wrong but be born. Probably the most retarded, vile thing I've ever read in the history of boards and considering this is AH that's saying a lot.

Sounds like some sort of final solution you have come up with there, now where have I heard that one before?

Did someone hit you with a snowball before and you ran home crying?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭shinkansen

steddyeddy wrote: »
    From the florid vocabulary I'm guessing my tax's went to pay for a classical education?

Sieg Heil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castrate innocent kids who have done nothing wrong but be born. Probably the most retarded, vile thing I've ever read in the history of boards and considering this is AH that's saying a lot.

Sounds like some sort of final solution you have come up with there, now where have I heard that one before?

Did someone hit you with a snowball before and you ran home crying?

excuse me for thinking scum bag offspring will be thoughtful intellectuals who will bring a wealth of creative and empowering goodwill to the world, and rival Einstein himself for outstanding achievements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Sieg Heil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thought out response but thanks for inadvertently answering my question.

excuse me for thinking scum bag offspring will be thoughtful intellectuals who will bring a wealth of creative and empowering goodwill to the world, and rival Einstein himself for outstanding achievements.

What's the genotype for a scumbag? I'll even settle for the phenotype?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Well thought out response but thanks for inadvertently answering my question.

I , myself , particularly like the series of exclamation marks.

You're not excused. Who are you to say what a child may or may not become?

So because of a parent you give the child no chance to have a normal life and just castrate him just to be sure? Really? How old are you, 12?

While we're going through some final solution BS can we chop the heads of idiots who come up with braindead ideas and pull the tongues out of idiots who talk so much tripe?

who is this superior intellectual i speak to, care to introduce yourself before i run out of google induced superlatives myself.

• Advertisement

You're not excused. Who are you to say what a child may or may not become?

So because of a parent you give the child no chance to have a normal life and just castrate him just to be sure? Really? How old are you, 12?

While we're going through some final solution BS can we chop the heads of idiots who come up with braindead ideas and pull the tongues out of idiots who talk so much tripe?

BS, give me an example of ONE scumbag who has indeed had an off spring that did anything useful to society.

take your time..

can use google even.!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

There is a strong argument that criminal behaviour may indeed have a genetic component... The phenotype you ask for examples of is clearly to be seen in many day to day situations and environments in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The type of person the OP is refering to is the guy who just screams trouble. The way he holds himself, the way he looks at people (that challenging up and down look). And lets not forget that generic look.

He already answered that question himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

Think they prefer trackies and Air-max. Jeans and the like are too up-market. Unless they're Armani knock-offs. I have no idea what sort of phenos they like. Is a pheno some sort of phallic symbol? Sure loving trackies and mickey are in their D.N.A

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I couldn't read anymore after the 'hats at ninety degree angle'.
    Shocked me to the core.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

BS, give me an example of ONE scumbag who has indeed had an off spring that did anything useful to society.

take your time..

can use google even.!

John D. Rockefeller's father.
    Throughout much of his life, Rockefeller’s father tried to find tricks and schemes he could use in order to avoid hard work, or any work at all. John’s mom struggled a lot in order to keep stability in the home, especially when her husband was gone for weeks at a time.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-rags-to-riches-stories.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Too many beggars too and shop owners and managers not doing enough to move them along.

Again could someone define a scumbag? If people are asking whether someone from a poor background made a difference to society then that's an easy answer.

take your time..

can use google even.!

Awh thanks but having worked with disadvantaged kids on and off for years I've enough experience with both parents and kids to know that although they mightn't get to run for presidency but they sure as hell don't deserve to be castrated or treated like dogs by gimps on the interweb.

Do yourself a favour, turn off the computer and go outside and live in the real world for a few minutes (it's not that dangerous, promise ;) ). It was raining all day so there might be a few puddles. Better watch a "scumbag" doesn't kick a bit of water at you and get you wet.

And to answer your question I've seen many ex drug addicts and alcoholic parents completely turn their life around after they've had kids and the kids do pretty well because that child has become their priority and guess what?? They become useful members of society who go about their business, pay taxes etc etc..

Seriously kiddo go outside, it's stopped raining.

You're welcome.

closer to home would be good too.

• Advertisement

Awh thanks but having worked with disadvantaged kids on and off for years I've enough experience with both parents and kids to know that although they mightn't get to run for presidency but they sure as hell don't deserve to be castrated or treated like dogs by gimps on the interweb.

Do yourself a favour, turn off the computer and go outside and live in the real world for a few minutes (it's not that dangerous, promise ;) ). It was raining all day so there might be a few puddles. Better watch a "scumbag" doesn't kick a bit of water at you and get you wet.

And to answer your question I've seen many ex drug addicts and alcoholic parents completely turn their life around after they've had kids and the kids do pretty well because that child has become their priority and guess what?? They become useful members of society who go about their business, pay taxes etc etc..

Seriously kiddo go outside, it's stopped raining.

You're welcome.

i live in a very real world where its raining but little of the scum bag variety about.

Again could someone define a scumbag? If people are asking whether someone from a poor background made a difference to society then that's an easy answer.

A scumbag is a person from a poor background who wears a hat a 90 degree angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Look, you asked for an example and you got one.
    You obviously didn't think that it could be found but one example alone blows your whole argument to shíte.

Jog on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Far too much riff raff about the streets nowadays.

seriously, you are from Dublin and asking us what a stereotype scum bag is.

Go find them yourself, I'm sure there are many examples. It's not something I'm very concerned about because I care about what people do, not where they came from.

A scumbag is a person from a poor background who wears a hat a 90 degree angle.

not necessarily 90 degrees.

depends how stoned he is and and what angle he thinks it is in relation to the hats on fellow scumbags.

seriously, you are from Dublin and asking us what a stereotype scum bag is.

I'm saying there are various definitions of a scumbag. They people who kicked that young lad to death outside some rugby night club where in my view, scumbags. A person who mugs an old lady is a scumbag, a person who doesn't want to work is a waster.

i live in a very real world where its raining but little of the scum bag variety about.

That's your comeback? Really?? Fock sake I should of went outside and played in the puddles myself.

So no "scumbags" around what are you basing you amazing information on? This site? newspapers? rumours? Did a drug addict ask for change one day and you crapped yourself and came up with the great idea and said to yourself "hey, if we could castrate his kid well maybe my kid might not get asked for a spare 50 cent".

Seriously lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Recently been spending a week a month in Dublin city center for work and I have to say that I have noticed a significant increase in the number of (insert whatever term you wish to use for group of people who appear to have all the characteristics of the zombies from the walking dead). As I haven't stopped to ask them if they consider themselves scumbags, I can not truly say there is such a rise in "scumbags" but there's definitely been an increase in a particular grouping of people who appear to be of similar appearance and manner.
    This is only my observation and not a judgement of these people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement