Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballroom dancing

Options
  • 22-03-2013 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any ball room dancing classes around Dublin ?

I wan't to pick it up but all I've been able to find are places that offer 6 week courses and I was hoping really for something on a pay as you go basis as I wouldn't be able to commit to attending every week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Piliger wrote: »

Saw them before , but unfortunately they only seem to offer a six week course that isn't pay as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

aaabbbb wrote: »

Saw them before , but unfortunately they only seem to offer a six week course that isn't pay as you go.
    Somehow I didn't see the second para on your original post - sorry.

Well ... The only alternative to decent and cheap class that HAVE to have a timetable, lets face it, are personal lessons.

That's your choice. Call that crowd and ask if any of their teachers give individual tuition. Or check the online advert sites for individual tuition.

And paying on a class by class basis is going to cost even more. After all any professional is going to charge more for class by class than they will for a group of classes.

Of course it will cost a LOT more than a standard course ..... But I cannot see any alternative if you want them to fit your times and not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 delta42

• Registered Users Posts: 44 louiseamd

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Anyone know of any ball room dancing classes around Dublin ?

I wan't to pick it up but all I've been able to find are places that offer 6 week courses and I was hoping really for something on a pay as you go basis as I wouldn't be able to commit to attending every week.

There is a great one in Donnybrook on Thursdays at 7.30pm in Bective rugby club. No partner required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 tomdixon

Hi all hope this question is okay here, we are just back from Blackpool Worlds this Oct weekend and are looking for some trusted online shops for Latin tops and Shoes, any suggestions will be gratefully accepted

Advertisement