Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck!

Options
  • 22-03-2013 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I just want to say to everyone out there getting ready to sit the Gamsat tomorrow, the best of luck.

May each and every one of us kick ass!

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lub

Best of luck to you too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Best of luck :) Anyone else doing NOTHING today?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

DoctorDre wrote: »
    Best of luck :) Anyone else doing NOTHING today?

Myself. Prefer to relax the day before an exam. Whatevers done is done now. Cramming would just make me panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

I am the very same, let's hope it works for us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

If by relaxing, you mean frantically trying to catch up on college work that I've left to the last minute due to practicing for the GAMSAT... then I'm relaxing like hell!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭demure

gosh that was awful!
    anyone else thinks that SIII was a killed this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

First time doing it.

The difficulty level was... ok. I thought it was manageable. I could figure out most things and be happy enough with my choice. This is coming from someone who did all of Bio, Chem & Physics in 1st year in college though. And Bio, Chem & Applied Maths for the LC.

But I seriously doubt I did any way well at all, however. One simple reason - TIMING!!!
    At least now I know what I need to work on! I put down C for the last 10 questions in SI and the last 20 in SIII...
    As for SII... I had never done a full essay in the allotted time before, so I was never expecting that to bode well.

There's always next September/March!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JordanKelly1

I fell asleep several times during section 3. The joys of getting a 5am bus from
    Galway which broke down outside Dublin for 45 minutes.

Advertisement