Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird problem with youtube\play store

Options
  • 22-03-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

*problem solved* http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056908194&page=3

Hope someone can help as this is wreaking my head

Youtube & Google play store will not work on any wireless device on my home DSL network, but they work on any wired device

just take Youtube for example the page loads correctly on my S3 but when you go to watch a video I just get the loading circle but when 3g is selected video plays perfectly

I have rebooted the router, given the phone a static IP, deleted the connection config on the phone and re-enabled the wi-fi connection

this is happening with my wifes S2 \ nexus 7 Tablet and an old Galaxy S

anybody any ideas whats happening? as all other Internet pages are loading and working fine

oh using UTV internet

Advertisement