Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage broker

Options
  • 22-03-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Does anybody know of a good mortgage broker in limerick? Somebody mentioned Ollie Moran, anybody have any experience of dealing with him or others?

Thanks is advance ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I don't know the person you mentioned in your op, but i (and many others here) would highly recommend Killers1 who posts regularly in this form. I am based in Clare and did everything via email with him which was really convienent.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭xxbrady

mel.b wrote: »
    I don't know the person you mentioned in your op, but i (and many others here) would highly recommend Killers1 who posts regularly in this form. I am based in Clare and did everything via email with him which was really convienent.

Hi would you mind passing on the contact information for killers. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jean McGuane

Hiya,

I'm also looking for a good mortgage broker in the Limerick area! If you don't mind alot, could you PM with the details for Killers1 also please? PS. I realise this thread is a year old, but sure hopefully ye'll still see it! :)

Thanks a million,

Jean.

Advertisement