Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting through to change address

Options
  • 22-03-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am a business user with four accounts. I need to change the billing address on three and cancel one. When I call 1901 and go through the carousel  and reach the press  for change of address option, the "message may be recorded" message is played, and the line is hung up. This has happened several times.

Can someone please advise an alternative. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mitosis wrote: »
    Hi, I am a business user with four accounts. I need to change the billing address on three and cancel one. When I call 1901 and go through the carousel  and reach the press  for change of address option, the "message may be recorded" message is played, and the line is hung up. This has happened several times.

Can someone please advise an alternative. Thank you
    Hi mitosis

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.There is a separate customer care centre for business users. The business service centre can be contacted on free phone 1800601701.

Kind regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Thanks Alan
    Precisely the same issue on 1800601701 when I get to option 1 "change of address". It hangs up.

Thanks Alan
    Precisely the same issue on 1800601701 when I get to option 1 "change of address". It hangs up.
    Hi mitosis

I'm very sorry about all this, would you like to PM me a contact number for you and I shall call you?

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Hi Alan
    Thank you very much for your help in getting everything sorted.

Have a great weekend

Hi Alan
    Thank you very much for your help in getting everything sorted.

Have a great weekend

Hi mitosis

No problem at all, I'm happy to help and I hope you have a good weekend too!

If you have any queries in the future please feel free get in touch here.

Best wishes

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement