Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic/transport now around Greystones?

Options
  • 22-03-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

What's the traffic like now in and around Greystones? I hear the n11 is closed and the dart isn't servicing past dun laoghaire. Does anyone know if the flood waters on the n11 are being pumped off to clear the road?
    Friday evening traffic I'm sure will be crazy!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Dart is still running with approx 15 mins delay...

Edit: just checked again and its not running anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Traffic in Greystones is back to normal. Haven't ventured any further today and glad I didn't have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Dart is still running with approx 15 mins delay...

Edit: just checked again and its not running anymore :(

http://www.irishrail.ie/cat_news.jsp?i=4789&p=116&n=237
    This is the last update with regards to the dart is there a more recent update?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Twitter usually the best for the latest info on dart services...

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

RT @gardatraffic: N11 Update, Bray - Local Authority pumping water from road. Will remain closed for some time.
    12 minutes ago

Greystones Town COuncil has been posting traffic updates all day on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreystonesTC

They had this general warning up a couple hours ago:
    In accordance with the Greystones Area (Draft) Flood Plan it would seem appropriate to issue a code AMBER/ORANGE flood alert for the Greystones/Enniskerry Area from today, the 22nd March to Monday, the 25th March 2013. All outdoor area staff are dealing with flooding in the area at the moment. We will be updating our Facebook page as necessary. However, could you please share this message with resident associations and other interested parties, where you feel it appropriate, and ask people to prepare for possible flooding, especially in previously affected areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Traffic travelling towards Bray from Greystones is at a crawl. The M50/M11 closed until 7 pm according to AA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Have DART services resumed to normal in Greystones? Just basically wondering about the DART for work in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

No problems with DART services now, as far as I know.

Any Service problems would be reported on their website http://irishrail.ie/

Advertisement