Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai say N11 closed until at least 7pm

• 22-03-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my parents in law have been sat on a bus stuck on the shankill roundabout for the last hour and a half. they were transfered after the rail line closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just heard that one lane southbound has been opened on the M50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Are Irish Rail still running a shuttle bus from Dun Laoghaire to Dalkey? It was on the website earlier but that line has ben removed, they only say that the train is running from the northside to Dun laoghaire and then from Dalkey to the south end of the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭2x4

The shuttle to Dalkey is not running. Last update on Irish Rail site was at 4pm!! AA Roadwatch site is still updating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

M50/M11 reopened both directions. Traffic starting to ease. Getting better in Bray town too.

2x4 wrote: »
    The shuttle to Dalkey is not running. Last update on Irish Rail site was at 4pm!! AA Roadwatch site is still updating.

Balls.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Balls.

BTW my brother got an intercity from town to Bray at 6ish and got through without major delays so the train service is sort of working anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

That was an awful day yesterday. Driving from Wicklow - Tallaght in the morning took me two hours, they did re-open the northbound lanes when I was heading up or I think it'd have took longer. Coming back at lunchtime and it took 3 1/2 hours :( I hate my car now!

Advertisement