Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog minder south Dublin

• 22-03-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, can anyone recommend a dog minder in south Dublin who would be prepared to mind 2 quiet black cross labs between may 14th to 26th?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Care to define dog minding? Do you want someone to come by and feed them once or twice a day, walk them once or twice a day, take them into their home while you're away, make sure they got company with other dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kayron73

For someone to take them into their home?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blondes have more fun

I know Yuppie Puppie Greystones mind the dogs in her house, I've used her and the dogs seem very happy to arrive back, they jump out of the car
    . I used a different place before and the poor fellas would not get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blondes have more fun

I'll PM you the details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

http://www.byrnesboardingkennels.com/About-Us.html

I just literally picked up my two rotties from these a few days ago.

I had them there for 11 days, both were kept together and I got them back in great condition.

For the price I couldnt get anything even close in comparison to him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

http://www.byrnesboardingkennels.com/About-Us.html

I just literally picked up my two rotties from these a few days ago.

I had them there for 11 days, both were kept together and I got them back in great condition.

For the price I couldnt get anything even close in comparison to him.

'Treadmills for those rainy days' Er, what now? What's wrong with a bit of rain? I'd much rather my dog got wet and muddy than was plonked on a treadmill for his exercise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

PM Sent

Advertisement