Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are there any good offers on suits at the moment?

• 22-03-2013 5:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Looking to buy a suit for a wedding (and later use). Are there any chain shops with good deals on, or anywhere recommended?

I'll be going up to Galway on the weekend so if anyone knows anywhere there it would be great.

Also if anyone can give an indication as to average cost for a two-piece. I want something that will last but it's not something I'll be wearing every day so no need to spend loads.

Would I be able to measure myself and buy something online or is that an awful idea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I would say not to buy online. It's almost impossible to get it right. Even in shops, they often send it to the tailors when you purchase to alter sleeve or leg length. I can't help you with suit deals in galway. I'm in Monaghan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

M+S have 20% off suits at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Star E Plough

M+S have 20% off suits at the moment.
    Is that in-store as well? I noticed it online but the selection was pretty poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭b318isp

Black-tie are closing down currently and are selling off their stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Tk-maxx is a roll of the dice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement