Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flora Mini Marathon - ENTRY

Options
  • 22-03-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm trying to enter the Flora women's mini marathon. It will only allow me enter as a walker because I haven't run before and can't prove my finishing time. Is this correct? Will I be put at the back of the group to have to fight my way through walkers and buggies?! Surely not.....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dechol

You can enter any ten k race with chip timing in the meantime and email them results. Otherwise if u have no time from another race you have to start as jogger/walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 butterfly80

Great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭PippaChic

I'm going to advise you to enter as a jogger and on the day, arrive early and get into your allocated section as soon as possible then work your way up to the top of the joggers queue. That way, you will start immediately behind the fast joggers and won't be slowed down by the walkers.

Advertisement