Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Syncing iphone on new laptop

• 22-03-2013 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hi
    Is there any way of syncing my iphone on another laptop, a mac, as my laptop, a dell, needs to be fixed and that wont happen for a while till i have the money?
    Ive tried syncing new songs on the mac and its says its syncing but when i plug it out and check my phone nothing new is on it.
    Been reading up that there is a way to do it but it will mean everything will be wiped off my iphone. I also read it will mean the songs on the new laptops itunes will go onto my itunes.
    Any know about this? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Ls87 wrote: »
    hi
    Is there any way of syncing my iphone on another laptop, a mac, as my laptop, a dell, needs to be fixed and that wont happen for a while till i have the money?
    Ive tried syncing new songs on the mac and its says its syncing but when i plug it out and check my phone nothing new is on it.
    Been reading up that there is a way to do it but it will mean everything will be wiped off my iphone. I also read it will mean the songs on the new laptops itunes will go onto my itunes.
    Any know about this? :)

First back up your iphone on the mac,If you sync your Iphone with a new blank iTunes it will wipe your iPhone! Get share pod on the Mac that will take all your music from your iPhone to mac be careful not to erase all your content always back up first.Dont sync just back up first if you sync it will delete everything,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Ls87

thankyou :) ill give that a try

Advertisement