Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zispin =zombie help

Options
  • 22-03-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Been prescribed zispin soltab 15mg yesterday took it last night today im like a zombie cant go through another day like this have it for anixety maybe there not agreen with me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 haka

Hang in there!. It takes a couple of days before your body gets used to it. Took me about 2 weeks. I'm fine on a higher dose. I even get up at 7am. Keep the faith .

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Avasa

You need to stick to it for a few weeks before you may notice any difference. It is also prescribed at that dose to help people sleep. Try to take it a bit earlier before going to bed and that might even you out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Its made me worse if anything to be honest would rather my anixety than this im pale as a ghost cant function think il ask for a change

Everything has side effects really. Zispin is the only one I found to have minimal side effects. Maybe just keep taking it over the weekend, two or three hours before going to bed. Most other meds have much worse side effects initially, but should subside after a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Hang in there...Im comin off Zispin after three years... currently on Zispin lexapro and lyrica.. All the nasty stuff passes in a couple of weeks.. also the higher the dose the less sedating the drug is.. im coming off 45mg... once the drug kicks in its great I really found it helpful and im glad i stuck with it as the first few weeks were hell for me..

• Advertisement

dar926 wrote: »
    Hang in there...Im comin off Zispin after three years... currently on Zispin lexapro and lyrica.. All the nasty stuff passes in a couple of weeks.. also the higher the dose the less sedating the drug is.. im coming off 45mg... once the drug kicks in its great I really found it helpful and im glad i stuck with it as the first few weeks were hell for me..
    Only thing worrying me iv ta get fitted for a suit tommor for a wedding and if Im like I was today I couldn't move be too scary out ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Only thing worrying me iv ta get fitted for a suit tommor for a wedding and if Im like I was today I couldn't move be too scary out ha

Was on zispin for three months and was a complete zombie the whole time. Turned me into a blob sitting on the couch for days at a time. Cried alot and just wasn't myself at all. Within a week of coming off it felt like I was alive

On Cymbalta now which I find brilliant. Different strokes and all that

neemish wrote: »

Was on zispin for three months and was a complete zombie the whole time. Turned me into a blob sitting on the couch for days at a time. Cried alot and just wasn't myself at all. Within a week of coming off it felt like I was alive

On Cymbalta now which I find brilliant. Different strokes and all that
    I going doctor monday to change I was on seroxat years ago were grand no side effects like this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

chubbyathy wrote: »
    I going doctor monday to change I was on seroxat years ago were grand no side effects like this

They all have good points and bad points. Talking to your dr is a good idea- maybe try it for a few weeks and see how you get on? But you know yourself best. Take it until you see the dr anyway

I almost had a heart attack last week on Lustral. If only there was a one pill fixes all with out mad side effects that are different for different people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

That is true each med will effect people differently... Most of the meds ive been on have given me hell in the first three weeks before they have kicked into action... One thing I did not like about Zispin was the lack of emotion..

Advertisement