Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling in Bulgaria

Options
  • 22-03-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone have experience selling property in Bulgaria. I have an apartment in Sunny Beach, and am looking to sell. Only company I've come across so far are Extra Sales, but can't find out much about them, other than 2 negative reviews and people warning against any company demanding a marketing fee upfront.

Any help appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Safri

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cracker13274

Hi,

Just seen your post there. I'm Irish living here and to say what I've learned a lot about property here in the last two years would be a gross understatement.

I'm involved in property in Sofia and I hear tales of woe all the time. Firstly stay away from companies offering to sell for a fee, let them collect upon sale if they are so confident. Another thing you could say to agents is if they have such a database of " Hungry Russian buyers" we'll then there is no need for a marketing fee is there? Let them pick a name from the base and match you the buyer.Simple. Not so,they want you to depart with loads of cash and then the games start, they say they have viewings, which is pure fiction it makes them, look good.

I hear it day in day day out. Best approach is a company called resell my apartment . com ( I inserted spaces as they remove emails with links sometimes) it's owned by a Yank Patrick. They are selling and best thing is their commission is 2k upon sale. None of this BS of fees upfront. Simple Google search will get them for you.

Best of luck to you, be careful...

Advertisement