Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodaline - Olympia Theatre Nov 22nd 2013

Options
  • 22-03-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭

Just announced they are playing the Olympia on November 22nd.

Tickets on sale Wednesday March 27.

Details and prices not available yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Have high hopes for this

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Tickets are 20 Euros ex services charges :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Nice little surprise this morning to see they're playing the Saturday as well. Looking forward to it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

is it sold out?

Doesnt say it is. But Ticketmaster says it cant find any tickets for me.

maybe im just doing it wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

is it sold out?

Doesnt say it is. But Ticketmaster says it cant find any tickets for me.

maybe im just doing it wrong!

All 3 events sold out within 30 minutes I think. I missed out all 3 times on the day. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

its on wed - saturday

so 4 events?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stanthony

have 5 ground floor tickets got for the Saturday night. Have friends going on the Friday night so if anyone wants to swap their 5 Friday night tickets for the Saturday(ground floor too), let me know:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Guys,

Did anyone buy the tickets with an album download and receive their codes yet? Still waiting on mine with the album released today.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Just wondering if anyone has an o2 priority code for their o2 concert that they aren't using?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Osmago

Anyone have a spare standing ticket for the Sat 23rd show?

Long shot I know but worth a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

What time do ye reckon Kodaline will be on stage at on Nov 21st? I don't have much interest in the support act and we have standing tickets.......Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Osmago

Who's supporting?

I'm going saturday, really looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

I have tickets for Saturday night and can't make it , would anybody like to swap for Thursday or Friday ?? Really don't want to miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

miss.piggy wrote: »
    What time do ye reckon Kodaline will be on stage at on Nov 21st? I don't have much interest in the support act and we have standing tickets.......Thanks

From the Olympia's site, 2 support acts: James Bay & Tandem Felix http://www.olympia.ie/whats-on/kodaline/
    Approximate stage times as follows: doors open 7pm, James Bay on stage 7.40pm, second support act (as above)8.15pm, with Kodaline due on stage about 9.15pm. We would expect the show to be over around 10.30pm/10.45pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

My missus took a few snaps at the Kodaline gig last night and they're up on Goldenplec now if anyone want to flick through and relive the first 3 songs!

Kodaline-at-the-Olympia-2013_7518.jpg

http://www.goldenplec.com/kodaline-olympia-theatre-photos/

Advertisement