Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course in construction

• 23-03-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I want to do a course in construction but is there really a point because i dont want to move out of Ireland. Construction is the only career i have a interest in. So i was just wondering is there a point in doing one ?? Really Confused :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I think you should still go for it. As you've said it's the only thing you really want to do in life so there's no point in doing something you don't like for the rest of your life. The construction industry in Ireland will pick itself up again and I'd say within the next 10 years there'll be an ample amount of jobs available for you here, and by that time you will only have finished your degree.

Advertisement