Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There are still some good Samaratins out there

• 23-03-2013 1:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Was leaving Dunnes on Childers Rd on Thursday afternoon. In a line of traffic waiting for the lights to change to get onto the main road, there was a car coming from Roxboro direction turning into Dunnes, when I saw it initially I thought the driver changed their mind and decided to continue on main road. As it happens the car stalled in the middle of the junction.
    As soon as traffic started moving on the road a guy jumped out of the back of a car just in front of me and ran over to help, followed by his 2 friends, a pushed the 'older' ladies car into the safety of the car part.
    Well done you guys, whoever you are, I'm sure you saved that lady a lot of stress by not being left in a broken down car in the middle of the junction.

Advertisement