Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sennheiser HD205 Problem

• 23-03-2013 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

So basically,
    I was going to use my headphones when I realized that the sound had become very noticeably worse. It's hard to say, but I think the sound coming through on the ear opposite to where the lead connects into the headset is fine, but the ear where the lead connects directly into has become much quieter. In some songs the singer could no longer be heard and other instruments had become much louder and it just makes songs so terrible to listen to!
    However I discovered that if I hold the jack in the the slot up to the point just before it clicks in, the headphones are then perfect, but once I go past that click it gets worse again. For a short while I used tape to hold it in place where it worked and that was grand but I want to find a permanent solution!
    I've cut off the jack and replaced it with a different one and the exact same problem persists so I could only assume that the jack isn't the problem...right??

Any advice on how I could remedy this problem would be very kind of ye because when these headphones are working right they are so lovely!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Have you tried the headphones in another device.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 franksarms

Yes I have I know for sure that the problem lies somewhere with the headphoens.

Advertisement