Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPPR charge, help please

Options
  • 23-03-2013 6:43am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

Hi all,

First time poster so if this is in the wrong forum I apologise. I see a lot of people here are well versed on taxation etc and I can't find info pertaining to my situation on NPPR website.

Here is the situation. I rented a house out I own last June/July and left Ireland. Am I correct in saying that I should now pay NPPR charge effective from March 31st?

Also I have a second house which my grandmother resided in. This was in joint names so was exempt from NPPR as it was her principal place of residence. She passed away last month and I suspect perhaps I am liable for NPPR on this now too or no?

I sent an email to Council and they want to know has probate been granted. What does this mean?

Comments

Advertisement