Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE WM29 Axxess sessions announced

• 23-03-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I thought this deserved a thread of its' own, because so many people will want to know this info:
    SUPERSTAR APPEARANCE SCHEDULE
    Thursday, April 4, 6-10 p.m.
    Mark Henry, Booker T, Jack Swagger, Prime Time Players, 3MB, Rosa Mendes, Jimmy Snuka, plus more!

Friday, April 5, 6-10 p.m.
    The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, The Shield, Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Alicia Fox, plus more!

Saturday, April 6, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
    The Bella Twins, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Cameron, Naomi, Jerry Lawler, JBL, Paul Heyman, Lita, Billy Gun, plus more!

Saturday, April 6, 1-5 p.m.
    CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow, The Great Khali, Layla, plus more!

Saturday, April 6, 6-10 p.m.
    Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Ryback, Santino Marella, The Shield, Christian, R-Truth, Ezekiel Jackson, Tensai, Big E. Langston, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Rikishi, Howard Finkel, plus more!

Sunday, April 7, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
    Sheamus, Kaitlyn, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Jimmy Hart, Diamond Dallas Page, X-Pac, plus more!

Sunday, April 7, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
    Antonio Cesaro, Sin Cara, Alex Riley, JTG, Aksana, Tamina, Dusty Rhodes, Ron Simmons, Ricky Steamboat, plus more!

*Talent subject to change.

VIP SUPERSTAR SCHEDULE
    Thursday, April 4
    6-7:30 p.m. — CM PUNK — SOLD OUT
    7:30-9 p.m. — RIC FLAIR — SOLD OUT

Friday, April 5
    6-7:30 p.m. — THE UNDERTAKER — SOLD OUT
    7:30-9 p.m. — JOHN CENA — SOLD OUT

Saturday, April 6
    Session 1
    9-10:30 a.m. — KANE — SOLD OUT

Session 2
    1-2:30 p.m. — TRIPLE H — SOLD OUT
    2:30-4 p.m. — RANDY ORTON — SOLD OUT

Session 3
    6-7:30 p.m. — SHEAMUS — SOLD OUT

Sunday, April 7
    Session 1
    8-9:30 a.m. — THE BIG SHOW — SOLD OUT
    9:30-11 a.m. — REY MYSTERIO — SOLD OUT

Session 2
    12:30-2 p.m. — SHAWN MICHAELS — SOLD OUT
    2:30-4 p.m. — BRET HART — SOLD OUT

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/wrestlemania-29-axxess-tickets-26083157

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

What are the Axxess sessions like? I imagine it'll be rammed and queues will be insane.

I was looking on the WWE site and it stated autographs only and no pictures, is that right or are they kinda lenient on it?

Going to the Saturday morning session so will definitely try to get to Paul Heyman and Billy Gunn. I heard JR is meant to be there too so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet him.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

What are the Axxess sessions like? I imagine it'll be rammed and queues will be insane.

I was looking on the WWE site and it stated autographs only and no pictures, is that right or are they kinda lenient on it?

Going to the Saturday morning session so will definitely try to get to Paul Heyman and Billy Gunn. I heard JR is meant to be there too so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet him.

Having been to Axxess the last 2 years, I can share some knowledge.

I never had a problem getting a photo with anyone as well as an autograph. I was on my own, and they always had an assistant at the side who would take the photo for me using my camera. Hopefully things won't be different this year. The queues aren't too bad; obviously it depends on the level of star. The general rule of thumb is the bigger the star, the longer the queue. For example, Saturday afternoon, you will have no problem meeting Damien Sandow, Layla and Wade Barrett, but the queues for Punk and Jericho will be long. Be prepared to queue for them if you want to meet them, and also be prepared for their session to end even when you're still in the queue waiting to meet them.

Previous years I have met & had my photo taken with The Miz & Alex Riley (with the WWE title when he was champion), Kaitlyn, Hunico & Camacho, Jinder Mahal, The Usos, Gerald Brisco, Howard Finkel and Harley Race.

You will definitely get a chance to meet the guys you named. Good luck, you'll have a great time.

Advertisement