Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a college assignment

Options
  • 23-03-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im doing an assignment for college and we have to make a book cover based on a supernatural story around my area. Has anyone a story from around the clonmel area that i could go and take a picture of the site of the story.
    Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

try here http://www.abandonedireland.com/#
    scroll down to tipp and see are any of these places near you! One of them may be linked with a ghost story!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Much as we like to help out here, boards gets plagued with student research projects. All of which are valid, but if we start allowing them the place gets overrun, and it gets very irritating for people who use the site as intended, as a discussion forum. As such, I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement