Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautician

Options
  • 23-03-2013 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere that's good for getting eyebrows done somewhere in/around Blanchardstown?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Creative Cuts in Mulhuddart, and they're doing a deal on waxing for the rest of March. Check them out on Facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Thanks, would need somewhere walking distance from Blanchardstown really!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

another one for creative cutz , the mother gets her hair done up there and its always busy.

Go when they have the deals on and use the money you save towards a bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

jeffk wrote: »
    another one for creative cutz , the mother gets her hair done up there and its always busy.

Go when they have the deals on and use the money you save towards a bus.

Hmm fair point. :)

What bus route are they on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hmm fair point. :)

What bus route are they on?

Off the top of my head the 38 and 38a should get you within walking distance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

38/38A get off just after you pass a Spar on your right and a Community Centre on your left. Ask the bus driver for Ladyswell Road if you are unsure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

The one in the village (up the road from the BOI in a little estate) is the best I have found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

amtc wrote: »
    The one in the village (up the road from the BOI in a little estate) is the best I have found

That's Beauty at 96 (name comes from old address for the salon) This is their website http://www.beautyninety6.ie/

I've used them sporadically over the years, never had a problem. I actually go to Waxperts in Dun Laoghaire for any waxing as I think they're the best in the city but have used Beauty at 96 for tans, facials etc when "required" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm looking for a beautician as well. My usual one in Ashtown is after closing down without any warning, and I'm kinda in need!

Advertisement