Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Touch] Changing pages

Options
  • 23-03-2013 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Just a small issue lads or ladies that i find a bit annoying.

On the mobile site when im on my smartphone, whenever im at the last post of a page on a thread, i cant go forward to the next page.
    I either have to refresh the page or go out and go back in.
    Maybe its not possible on a smartphone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Just a small issue lads or ladies that i find a bit annoying.

On the mobile site when im on my smartphone, whenever im at the last post of a page on a thread, i cant go forward to the next page.
    I either have to refresh the page or go out and go back in.
    Maybe its not possible on a smartphone.

Howdy, just a few quick questions before we can look into this:

Is this on m.boards.ie or touch.boards.ie ?

What phone / browser are you currently using ?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Howdy, just a few quick questions before we can look into this:

Is this on m.boards.ie or touch.boards.ie ?

What phone / browser are you currently using ?

Cheers

Touch boards. Iphone 4 ios6.1

Thanks,

Do you have the standard pagination displaying at the bottom of the thread view, below the thread footer info and above the bottom ad placement? Screen:

246455.png

Do you experience an error / lack of action when clicking on the buttons ?

Thanks,

Do you have the standard pagination displaying at the bottom of the thread view, below the thread footer info and above the bottom ad placement? Screen:

246455.png

Do you experience an error / lack of action when clicking on the buttons ?

Yes i have that display. No i dont havr any errors. Just no option to click 'next' to get to last page on a thread.

• Advertisement

Could you let me know what your "Posts per page" option is set to please, you can find it in:

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options - Number of Posts to Show Per Page

And a sample thread ID where you're encountering this issue if possible please, thanks

Could you let me know what your "Posts per page" option is set to please, you can find it in:

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options - Number of Posts to Show Per Page

And a sample thread ID where you're encountering this issue if possible please, thanks

Do i need to do access User Cp>edit options etc on the full site? As i can only view my posts and threads started when i click into my username.

Edit- did it there.... And its on option forum default.

Cant add picfor the moment sorry

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement