Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Honey Loops

Options
  • 23-03-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Bought a box of Honey Loops yesterday and didn't realise that they were the 'NEW improved recipe'. Couldn't believe how awful they tasted. They had a weird aftertaste and the texture didn't remotely resemble anything like the 'OLD lovely recipe'
    I presume Kelloggs have had to change the recipe because their original Honey Loops tasted nice because they contained ingredients that aren't politically acceptable for children anymore but I really think they should have called them something else as the only thing I can see that they have in common with each other is the shape.
    Be warned - if you like Honey Loops in the past I doubt if you'll like these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Get yourself a box of regular cheerios, drop of honey and some granola/nuts and you're laughing!

Them honey loops taste like cardboard now, they used to be great :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anythingatall1

Bought a box of Honey Loops yesterday and didn't realise that they were the 'NEW improved recepie

Do you know where I can buy some for my little sister? She's crazy for the old stuff, and I agree with you the new version are horrible!

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padraig102

got the new stuff the other day had to through it out tasted awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Picked up a box of these the other day,they're not even the same colour anymore.Taste awful too.Ruined my breakfast!

Advertisement