Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance NI-ROI

• 23-03-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi,
    I know there's another thread about insurance but I didn't want to hi-jack it.

My question is regarding what (or where) to get insurance for my dogs. We live in a border county and my vet is actually in the North.

I've done a lot of research about prices i.e checking out companies both north and south but I can't find anything to do with how having my vet in the north would affect a policy and does that mean I'd have to have my policy in the north!?!

Confused but hoping someone can help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I would think its best to call the companies involved and ask, explain the situation, and do get them to confirm in writing before buying a policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tunage

Yes that would probably be the best idea! Thank you!

Anyone had any experience of this? Just curious to know

Advertisement