Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasty taste from T3 replacement heater and making me feel ill

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It'll just stop people from being able to rebuild the heads is what I think it means.

Probably gonna affect a tiny percentage of their consumers so I'm not sure why they'd bother, plus it stops thrifty rebuilders from potentially using them as out'n'about devices, although with the price of the Chinese rebuildables these days that source of revenue has been shrinking anyway.

Who knows but Kanger I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

GobblyNob wrote: »
    That MAXI looks pretty much exactly the same as any other clearomizer. They even take the same coil head as the mini vivi novas.

More convenient and economical E-cigarette by using replaceable coil cylinder

Optimum performance by elaborate optimizing from air hole to heating part

Convenient Liquid refill system

Leakage problem solved by the Progressive leakage prevention system

High durability of infrangible clear body and metallic assembling parts

What is this shyte?

Calm the fook down sonny jim lad-its not going to be a mandatory purchase.
    I have a MAXI here which absorbs liquid like a champ,its the pad kind.I can send you a couple to help you through this turbulent time:D

Advertisement