Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The kIllers, Frank Ocean, TDCC and HAIm for phoenix park 2013

• 23-03-2013 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

whats your opinions on this? probably the best of all the phoenix park gigs (including last year), but its a shame Killers are headlining. Dont get me wrong, theyre a great band but id mostly be going to see the others, mainly Frank!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Strange mix of acts imo, I would have thought promoters would save Frank for EP or the new Longitude festival.

I saw The Killers last year at EP, they were good but I'm not 100% sure if I'll attend this as I am saving up to study in Canada for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rg99

karaokeman wrote: »
    Strange mix of acts imo, I would have thought promoters would save Frank for EP or the new Longitude festival.

I saw The Killers last year at EP, they were good but I'm not 100% sure if I'll attend this as I am saving up to study in Canada for a year.

I couldn't really see him going longitude, but EP could be a possibility as well as this gig?
    I have a strong feeling daft punk will appear at EP, the new albums out in may I think?

Advertisement