Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat missing from Greystones area

• 23-03-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi lads my cat went missing from the greystones/ennis rd area of limerick on Thursday night. She managed to escape from the house and I reckon she got spooked by the weather and ran in fright :( She's a large calico cat (mixed colour ginger black and white) and she's very distinctive as she has no tail. She has a yellow collar with my contact details written on the inside. I'd appreciate if ye could keep an eye out in your gardens as she is not used to being outdoors very much and is probably frightened. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Have you a photo of her, Pat?

The two best places to advertise her as missing, on facebook:

Limerick Animal Welfare

Munster Lost and Found petline

You can also post her details on:

www.irishanimals.ie
    www.lostandfound.ie

Plus send in an email with her pic to Caitriona in the Limerick Post and she'll include her in the lost and found section on the pets page.

pets@limerickpost.ie

I'll post her details on the Limerick Feral Cats page on facebook but if you have a pic it will be an enormous help and will draw more attention.

Advertisement