Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lithuanian teacher

Options
  • 23-03-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Anyone willing to teach me lithuanian.I am based in dublin 15.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭syntax1

Sveikas! What drew you to Lithuanian? I am learning it myself. Have a blog where I practice and write about my progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

syntax1 wrote: »
    Sveikas! What drew you to Lithuanian? I am learning it myself. Have a blog where I practice and write about my progress.

My wife is Lithuanian,but her teaching me causes arguments.:p
    Prefer to get someone else to teach me.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭syntax1

Sėkmės! It's a great language. I am learning Estonian as some of my wife's family doesn't speak English. A few months ago on this site there was a Lithuanian looking for someone to teach her English. Maybe you could do an exchange.

You're lucky that there are so many Lithuanians in Dublin. Tens of thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nulla

peteypop wrote: »
    My wife is Lithuanian,but her teaching me causes arguments.:p
    Prefer to get someone else to teach me.

Hi, I can teach you in Dublin 1 if you wish. Pronunciation, grammar, conversational Lithuanian on any level. My email <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hi nulla,

I've removed your e-mail address from your post as we don't allow posting of personal contact details on the forum. If any users which to contact you, then can PM you and you can then share your contact details :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement