Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Refill

• 23-03-2013 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a large gas bottle powering my cooker in my kitchen. It just ran out after 5 years being used 3 times a week!!!

Who in limerick refills these?

Is there a service where they can be refilled at my house or do i need to take it somewhere?

any idea of the costs?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Any Calor (or other supplier of course) will replace it for you, they don't refill it. Usually just ring a local fuel yard, they'll charge you for the replacement gas, as you already have a cannister you won't need to pay a deposit.

Was gonna post what Clareman said, but 5 years?! Wow!! We changed to a gas hob from electric last month but only have the small bottle of gas. We use the hob a bit more than you but i'd say we should still get a good stretch out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

shaaane wrote: »
    Was gonna post what Clareman said, but 5 years?! Wow!! We changed to a gas hob from electric last month but only have the small bottle of gas. We use the hob a bit more than you but i'd say we should still get a good stretch out of it.

yip 5 years. used 3-4 times a week. I pre cook a lot of my food ya see and a lot is done on the George foreman

Advertisement