Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some advice on Swiss Arms Charger

• 23-03-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    back again for more questions :p.
    Got this charger a while back it's a swiss arms multi charger (pro). it's some charger very impressed with the quality and from what i can gather the functions it can carry out but that's where the problem lies. I have no idea how to actually work this thing, the manual is very convoluted with a lot of word but little information.
    I'm trying to charge an 8.4V 1600mah, 9.6 1200mah and a 7.4v lipo.
    Ideally if anyone has this charger and could just type up a step by step on how to set it up it would be great but any information would be helpful I'd say, need the batteries charged for tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

603360_MultiCharger-240x240.jpg

this one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yup that's the one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

looks the same as a imax b6.
    https://astecmodels.co.uk/pdfs/Imax-B6%20manual.pdf (instruction manual)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Late reply I know but I was searching for similar info on this charger and stumbled on the thread. You can use the left button marked battery type to cycle through the type... usually NiMH or LiPo. Choose the appropriate one then you can change the amps it charges at. Now I am not clear on that part as to what is best or why exactly. What I do know is that the lower the amps the slower it charges but higher amps can ruin a battery I believe. Finally after selecting the amps you just press and hold the start button then it will beep and begin.

Advertisement