Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New I, Superbiker movie!

• 23-03-2013 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭

It's showing in Swords and Dundrum on Monday (one night only) on Monday 25th MArch @ 7pm. Booked my tickets today... :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I love Shakey Byrnes quote....

"Winning the race is the best feeling in the world,but comming 2nd is just 1st loser"

Fantastic.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thanks, just booked Swords :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Thanks, just booked Swords :D

Nice one. Introduce yourself if you see me. I'm 6' 4", shaved/bald head, tatts... I'll be with a very pregnant young lady. :pac:

Nice one. Introduce yourself if you see me. I'm 6' 4", shaved/bald head, tatts...

What happens if I walk up to the wrong 6'4'' fvcker and say "Please Kill Me?" :o

What happens if I walk up to the wrong 6'4'' fvcker and say "Please Kill Me?" :o

LMFAO!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

See you there. :P Tickets booked since last week. Looks great, and last years season was a cracker which makes it all the better. XD

Pipz wrote: »
    See you there. :P Tickets booked since last week. Looks great, and last years season was a cracker which makes it all the better. XD

Yep, should be a good one. I just met you once Nic, but I should be able to remember ya. :p

LMFAO!!!!!

See ya there so.. I should be wearing either a faded leather jacket, or something camo.. 6'2'' shaved also but I'm a cold whore so I'll have a woolie hat on.. And a bottle of Capt.Morgans hide on my person :p

Either that or my judo suit with 'Moderator MA&SD' across the back :D

Sorry just checked my emails and I made a balls of it and booked Dundrum :(

Sorry just checked my emails and I made a balls of it and booked Dundrum :(

Ya feckin' numpty!! :rolleyes: Any way you can change it? Maybe call them in the morning and they can transfer?

• Advertisement

Went (Swords) seen, fell asleep, seen the end and went for a pint!.

I wouldn't be interested in seeing another next year tbh.

I'd have liked some more technical details on the bikes and teams.

And I wasn't killed by a 6'4'' skinhead :p

Went (Swords) seen, fell asleep, seen the end and went for a pint!.

I wouldn't be interested in seeing another next year tbh.

I'd have liked some more technical details on the bikes and teams.

Yep, too much talking for my liking. And the fact that I couldn't hear half of it for someone snoring didn't help! :p :pac: But no, it wasn't brilliant by any means.
    And I wasn't killed by a 6'4'' skinhead :p

Nah, you looked too tired mate, couldn't do it to ya! :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

Anyone know if you can catch it in galway ?

Notch000 wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can catch it in galway ?

Watch a few minutes of each race from last years championship on youtube and you've seen the show ~ its really that unexciting!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

use can download it i download 1 and 2

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Watch a few minutes of each race from last years championship on youtube and you've seen the show ~ its really that unexciting!.
    just thought that myself ---what else can they show maybe more behind the scenes. tommy hill not riding this year taking a break or so i heard some time ago.

Advertisement