Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointed with Mocks results

• 23-03-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

So basically I got sh1te marks in my mocks.I got 265 I need 400 is it at all possible for me to make this leap .I failed ordinary level maths though when I had it re corrected I passed,I need a B3 in ordinary level maths for computer science next year that combined with my awful results has me sh1tting bricks about repeating next year! and I failed economics I've a study plan worked out at about 39 hours a week (including Grinds) with this study plan can I make up the marks? I really dont want to repeat!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

How much work did you put in before the mocks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Anything's possible! YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

DarkDusk wrote: »
    How much work did you put in before the mocks?
    Basically none,
    I was sick and I had some family stuff happening I also didnt get the marks with my Irish bonus that I would get for my leaving so i'm fretting over that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

I'd say it's easily doable if you put in a lot of work between now and June. Just get stuck in, it's only 3 months and it'll be all over. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

DarkDusk wrote: »
    I'd say it's easily doable if you put in a lot of work between now and June. Just get stuck in, it's only 3 months and it'll be all over. :)
    I plan just had a meltdown at my mock results
    Thanks for all the replys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement