Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever been flashed?

• 23-03-2013 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I was coming home on the bus, and the bus stopped at a bus stop and there was a man there, standing with his whole bollocks hanging out from his fly. His was covering it a bit with his jacket. His hand in the jacket pocket, he kept opening his jacket displaying it all.

This is probably going to sound so bad but I liked it.

So have you ever been flashed and what did you do, if anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

If you liked it you could've flashed back in solidarity , you weren't driving the bus were ya ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I actually lived next door to a bloke we called FlashMan, Once I drove him to his folks house to collect a TV, He was high and drunk that day and I stopped by a flyover to let him piss and then it happened, "Hey ! What do you think of this ?", right in front of my windscreen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,266 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

charlemont wrote: »
    I actually lived next door to a bloke we called FlashMan, Once I drove him to his folks house to collect a TV, He was high and drunk that day and I stopped by a flyover to let him piss and then it happened, "Hey ! What do you think of this ?", right in front of my windscreen.

Did you let him back in the car or run him over?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I have never seen another man's penis...

...that I didn't like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

o1s1n wrote: »
    Did you let him back in the car or run him over?

I just laughed it off, He has done this to several people he knows well. Haven't seen the clown in years though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

ilovesleep wrote: »

Have you considered counselling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

I once flashed three old ladies.

Two had a stroke. The third one couldn't as she was too far away:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

in this weather ??? brave bastard !!!

Ill wait till summer comes around thank you very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Classy burd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Every day by that perverted bastard in the mirror.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone old enough around Dublin to remember the wino fat oul wan who used to clutch a flagon of cider and flash her tits at dudes around Dorset street?

Many a grim morning going to work was brightened up by the look of horror of passer-bys as she procured to offer a view of them jabs for a fiver to most, and when people said No she just showed em anyway...

I can still see those horrible flabby bazooka's... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Classy burd

I'm telling ya, the men who's going around groping women where it ends up in court, are doing it to the wrong women but then I don't have a sign on my forehead -
    'please pick me for groping, I'm going to like it'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Fieldog wrote: »
    Anyone old enough around Dublin to remember the wino fat oul wan who used to clutch a flagon of cider and flash her tits at dudes around Dorset street?

Many a grim morning going to work was brightened up by the look of horror of passer-bys as she procured to offer a view of them jabs for a fiver to most, and when people said No she just showed em anyway...

I can still see those horrible flabby bazooka's... :(

That's so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Chucken wrote: »
    Not the first time that's been suggested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That's so funny.

Think the dude from Little Britain dressed in his lady attire, grim...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Im flashing you all now

BBDBB wrote: »
    Im flashing you all now

Can't. See. Anything.

:P

and we all know you carry your binoculars around "just in case"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Maybe his willy was on fire and he was trying to put it out. Works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

I passed a parked van with big yellow stripes the other night doing 90 and it flashed at me. I'm sick ever since

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 MasterZidane

Seen a guy d other day on the side of the road pants around his ankles takin a piss towards traffic wen i was driving by. carefree soul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Yeah, I was about 16 and out my back garden cutting the grass and I just happened to look up to nextdoors windows and one of my neighbors daughters who would've been about 22 or 23 at the time was obviously just after getting out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel doing something by the window when she spotted me gawking up and next thing ya know I get a flash of her jebs. Provided material for the five knuckle shuffle for manys a month after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭cml387

I just remembered...

...driving through a small south Tipp village (I will not be more specific) some years ago, just outside the town there was some young fellow standing on the fence outside his house merrily waving his Up Periscope at passing traffic. It was just so bizarre that I still wonder ..."did I just see that"?

I suspect sadly that the men in white coats had temporarily let their guard slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PrincessPreach

My boyfriend is into it....weirdly enough we were just talking about it yesterday morning. He said he gets a thrill from it and the more D4 the girl the better.
    I can see the appeal if i'm honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

Would you ask the same of some guy who said he liked it when women flashed their boobs?

I haven't been lucky enough to get flashed all that often (just once on a school trip when all the girls in my year mooned us from the back window of a couch) but I do love those women who post their Pizza Guy flashing escapades online. There must be a few hundred at this stage and always seems to be the old 'dropped towel' shenanigans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

My boyfriend is into it....weirdly enough we were just talking about it yesterday morning. He said he gets a thrill from it and the more D4 the girl the better.
    I can see the appeal if i'm honest.
    This might explain the delay you experience while buying your cocktail in bars;).

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PrincessPreach

This might explain the delay you experience while buying your cocktail in bars;).

How does my bf showing his dick to random southies have anything to do with the timing of my cocktails?:confused:

How does my bf showing his dick to random southies have anything to do with the timing of my cocktails?:confused:

he likes it shaken not stirred?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I got flashed once on holidays but ended up scoring her afterwards so I don't know if that counts?
    Is it true flashing if it's meant as a genuine come on and not just as a random for the crack (hehe) kind of thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

he likes it shaken not stirred?
    lol I don't think anyone got that.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    lol I don't think anyone got that.

Im wasted here

;)

Im wasted here

;)

Bit early isn't it?

Im avoiding the rush later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Bit early isn't it?

What time is more appropriate?

I've never been flashed!

another first! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Private Piles

Yes actually, but many, many years ago.

I would have been around 11, maybe 12. I was on Donabate beach with my mother, brother, a friend from school and our dog. Myself and my friend went off on our own climbing rocks for a while.

If anybody here is familiar with Donabate beach, you'll know there is some sort of hotel or guest house overlooking beach. While we were playing on rocks, we noticed a man watching us, he had his pants down a little and had his penis in his hand.

We thought he was just pissing, and were slightly disgusted, but then we starting laughing and wondering why he was still 'jiggling and rubbing himself', obviously far too young to have any clue what he was actually doing. Thought of it years later and realised what he was at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 VitaminC

No I haven't tbtg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

My next door neighbour is a serial flasher.

He said he was going to retire this year, but then said he's gonna stick it out for another year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've never been flashed but I was on the Luas one day a few years ago and a guy got on at Bluebell and sat opposite me.

I avoided making eye contact with him because I knew he was staring at me.
    From the corner of my eye, I could see him rubbing his crotch and he kept doing it until he got off at his stop (I don't mean "got off" literally).

I felt very intimidated because there was no-one else sitting near me.
    I know some people might find it funny, but you try being a girl sitting on her own on the Luas with a guy masturbating in front of you!

Looking back I should have stood up and sat somewhere else, but I was in shock and didn't know what to do.

I felt angry afterwards, that he chose to do that in front of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anyone here drink in the old crossbar in harolds cross?

the houses that faced onto the beer garden had all the showers facing right in. monday morning used to be good when the 20 something finnish tart had a shower

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'm telling ya, the men who's going around groping women where it ends up in court, are doing it to the wrong women but then I don't have a sign on my forehead -
    'please pick me for groping, I'm going to like it'.

She said it! Everyone else see it right? Somebody take a picture of the post, I might need this in court..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Walking through Temple Bar years ago, and a member of a hen party lifted her skirt and flashed her gowl while walking past me. Pretty much brought the house down for the rest of the group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Walking through Temple Bar years ago, and a member of a hen party lifted her skirt and flashed her gowl while walking past me. Pretty much brought the house down for the rest of the group.

Did you live up to your surname?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Did you live up to your surname?

No, I didn't unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Yes, she was seventy years of age, drunk and fell over trying to pull her top back down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

anyone here drink in the old crossbar in harolds cross?

the houses that faced onto the beer garden had all the showers facing right in. monday morning used to be good when the 20 something finnish tart had a shower

Hell of a way to start the week

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭lost in cork

i was in the back end of nowhere in Wales and as i turned into a road seen a man with his dick hanging out ,i thought well if they do shag sheep in Wales this is where it happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Eww. Recently yes.
    In a small town here in the South East, an early Sunday morning, this guy crosses the road in front of me (driving), with that stance that he was looking to annoy me, stopped in the middle of the road in front of my car and pulled down his tracksuit pants.
    Probably a concoction still running in his veins from the night before.

It sort of fell flat for him though, because I work with a lot of young fellas from this town and was scrutinizing his face instead of his crotch (to check if I knew him), so he just pulled the pants back up and went his merry way.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Never got flashed but I was mooning people in passing cars years ago with a friend outside a house on a country road, which was great fun until one of the cars I mooned pulled into the houses driveway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

spankysue wrote: »
    Never got flashed but I was mooning people in passing cars years ago with a friend outside a house on a country road, which was great fun until one of the cars I mooned pulled into the houses driveway

Tits or arse?

• Advertisement
Advertisement