Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming by-election in Meath East

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Obviously not but FG are the exact same.

Rubbish. FG are mopping up an absolute disaster left from FF, stand back and look at the situation before coming out with nonsense like that. They are having to make unpopular decisions to try and get the country back on track, and they are by no means perfect (Minister for Health being a particular weakness imo, along with mistakes made in carer allowances), but to compare them with the back-hander, cute-hoor politics and cronyism of FF is laughable tbh.
    Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Meath could have send out a message to FG but now all we will hear from FF, sorry I mean FG is how justified that they were in making the various cuts and how much people are behind them. TBH I am not surprised by the result, Meath people are not sharpest out here :D

So, Meath people are not the sharpest because they voted in a party you don't like? :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Helen McEntee, good luck to her in the Dáil.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

PauloMN wrote: »
    but to compare them with the back-hander, cute-hoor politics and cronyism of FF is laughable tbh.

While I agree with most of what you've said, you have to admit the statement above is a bit fanciful considering some decisions made over the last year or so.

Advertisement