Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock im Park?

Options
  • 23-03-2013 10:48pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody else going!?

Gonna be sweet!

K9q5OzZ.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, looking at the line up it doesn't really seem like my kind of show :P It looks so strange though to have Amon Amarth on the same line-up as folks like Ellie Goulding and Dizzee Rascal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cor-mac

Hey,
    Me and my g.f are going over on friday from Dublin. How are you getting there??
    Gonna be sweet alright.:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

pity the weather is going to abysmal.
    If youre camping be very careful you dont pitch the tent in a hollow or you'll possibly come back to a submerged tent later on.

Great lineup for a festival though.
    More mainstream than Southside but more than decent at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

pity the weather is going to abysmal.
    If youre camping be very careful you dont pitch the tent in a hollow or you'll possibly come back to a submerged tent later on.

Got a bit of a fright when I read that post, then remembered that I'll be in Rock Am Ring, at the other side of Germany :P. Weather doesn't look too bad for there so far, but might be a bit early to call it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pheelay

I'll be there, camping Thursday to Monday. Was at Rock-am-ring last year and we're trying the smaller festival this year. Look out for us on the campsites - we'll have a tricolour and die toten hosen flags flying high!

• Advertisement

I'll be looking out for that tricolour! Any tips for getting there/obtaining supplies?? I doubt i'll be bringing a tent on the plane and certainly won't be bringing beer haha.

Dupe post

Just the 2 of yez coming? I'm driving there from Paris on Wednesday to be there when campsite opens on Thursday morning. So we'll have everything with us, tents, beers, BBQs.. The park is close to Nuremburg town, linked by strassebahn I believe so you should be able to pick up supplies there before you head out. As it happens, I have a spare tent that I don't want anymore. I could chuck it in the car if you want to buy it?!

yeah just the two of us. We had plans to go with a few others but they bailed! lame!
    That could be a good idea! what kind of tent? and what kind of price? we're not getting there till friday though.
    I'm thinking about renting a car for convenience because it works out nearly as cheap as the train, and it'll be handy for getting supplies. Any idea what the parking is like? i went to oxegen before and my car got stuck in the mud. Don't want that to happen to a rental!haha

sent you a PM

• Advertisement
Advertisement