Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Campus websites?

Options
  • 23-03-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the off-campus student villages have an online website? Surely they must, but I can't seem to find any (apart from Groody) :P

Websites for places like College Court, Milford Grange, Oaklawns, Parkview House or any others anyone can think of...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

College Court, Milford Grange and Oaklawns are housing estates. You'd have to check websites like daft.ie for individual properties

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

The SU page should have a pdf out or out soon enough with houses available in housing estates sorted by estate with price and rooms on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Thanks for yer help! I'll keep an eye on the SU website. I'm not in a real rush yet anyways

Advertisement