Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace wick on clearo head?

Options
  • 24-03-2013 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if its possible to replace the wick only or do you have to replace the whole head?
    I must not be a heavy vaper as i dont seem to need to change the head too often. Can I buy a roll of wick? ( not sure of the correct term).
    I have vivi nova, mini nova on the go at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Some people do rebuild the heads on certain clearos

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I was wondering if its possible to replace the wick only or do you have to replace the whole head?
    I must not be a heavy vaper as i dont seem to need to change the head too often. Can I buy a roll of wick? ( not sure of the correct term).

It can be done. Yes, you need wick and wire, both of which can be both from most of the online stores.

Probably best to just youtube your question, there are videos detailing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Hey mate. Yes the Vivi Nova is easy enough to rebuild once you've done it once.

It only took me two attempts, first time I made a silly mistake, second time it worked a treat. I can rebuild them now in just a few minutes. I have three heads that came with the vivi and 2 vivis in total so 6 heads I can rebuild :)

I learn't from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSP-8EIjOsM

It's much cheaper as 6 heads would cost at least €12 not including shipping or the time to order than and I can rebuild one in about 2-3 minutes. So at that rate you're saving yourself almost a euro per minute. Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just came from the other thread to this, you fairly persuading me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Thanks all! :)

Advertisement