Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny city shop/stall

Options
  • 24-03-2013 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know if theirs ashop or a market stall in Kilkenny,that sells liquid/hardware ?Might be up that way today.

Thanks,

Arrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

any luck with this. find myself in kilkenny with no juice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Sorry too late now, but the car boot sale has a stall on Sunday and cillin hill has one on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Sorry too late now, but the car boot sale has a stall on Sunday and cillin hill has one on Saturday.[/quote

just back from the gig. might have enough to do me tonight but a long run to donegal tomorrow

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Sorry too late now, but the car boot sale has a stall on Sunday and cillin hill has one on Saturday.[/quote

just back from the gig. might have enough to do me tonight but a long run to donegal tomorrow

I suspected it was the boss that had you down, Hope you enjoyed the gig.
    We were in the pit queue on Saturday and these gobsh1ts smoking kept telling me that they didn't like me vaping. Feckin Spaniards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

What?? The smokers told you they didn't like you vaping around them??? Ah jaysus!!

• Advertisement

What?? The smokers told you they didn't like you vaping around them??? Ah jaysus!!

Yeah, first they kept waving their arms around then in that sexy Spanish accent, 'please dont do that ,we dont want your drugs near us'
    I guess they thought it was some kind of bong.

Advertisement