Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MINI in Game Pc?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Something like this maybe?

http://www.mimomonitors.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Something like this maybe?

http://www.mimomonitors.com/

yea, something simular, however its a bit big and i dont know how well that would work in gams.,
    i need to be usb and also i would like to be able to play yotube ( so flash/html), Anything else.
    I know there i am beging picky , but their website is poor. They say the screen supports 2000/xp/vista, which suggest that their website hasent got updated often or carefully, which makes me question the support and effort put into the product

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

razer-dstalk-ultimate-carousel-1.png

That supports gaming plugins, YT, media controls etc. Only one I know of that does it all properly.

Know you dont want a KB but thats the only thing other than the Strike that does it AFAIK.

Just get a second mointor, way more useful IMO.

ED E wrote: »

Just get a second mointor, way more useful IMO.
    i have a second monitor :) but i have to hit the windows key to exit the game to change anything on it

bpb101 wrote: »
    i have a second monitor :) but i have to hit the windows key to exit the game to change anything on it

Yeah, doesn't bother me really to do it, but it does depend on the game. With WoT in windowed mode its absolutely fine.

What kind of side tasks are you running?

• Advertisement

Yeah, doesn't bother me really to do it, but it does depend on the game. With WoT in windowed mode its absolutely fine.

What kind of side tasks are you running?
    firefox mostly id say

I don't particular want a keyboard because the one i have now is extremely old. yea that right old.
    Buts is a really solid keyboard. strong, big, heavy and if i break it i can probably get a truck of them for free.
    i had accumulated a lot of wireless keyboards at around 30 quid each and they broke the stands quickly

bpb101 wrote: »
    firefox mostly id say

I don't particular want a keyboard because the one i have now is extremely old. yea that right old.
    Buts is a really solid keyboard. strong, big, heavy and if i break it i can probably get a truck of them for free.
    i had accumulated a lot of wireless keyboards at around 30 quid each and they broke the stands quickly

Dont think its possible to run two cursors simultaneously, and even if you could clicking on anything would defocus the game.

Best plan would be to get a tablet and do your browsing on that. Put it in a firm stand and away you go.

Dont think its possible to run two cursors simultaneously, and even if you could clicking on anything would defocus the game.

Best plan would be to get a tablet and do your browsing on that. Put it in a firm stand and away you go.
    have a tablet, might get a stand. thanks

Advertisement