Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free 30 x 20 canvas (10 euro delivery)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Mine was shipped on the 27th no sign of it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

My yodel status was showing no change from last week, until yesterday, it showed this morning that it was still at fastway's midland hub but arrived this morning without any further updates (Im not in the midlands) It may just arrive. It was sent on the 27th and I did kept an eye on the photobox website, under wheres my order link top right of page before it was despatched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Hmmm,
    so you can choose what image you want printing?

In theory, couldnt a person just use any old image then re-sell for profit? :pac: (or is that everyones plan here)

**edit**
    Just seen the size of it, lol.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Got 2 delivered today, thanks Op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

got mine on Tuesday, very small but quality is excellent for the price.
    Should have gotten a couple more.
    Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CathyMelbin

Got mine last thursday . Ordered on 24/03 . Excellent quality , albeit a bit small. But very happy with the purchase. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

received mine today, a nice B & W of old school Bruce on a Snorton Norton....Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

raging...never completed the order ... was wondering where it was..

just logged in and chatted to them and they cant do it for me again.. im some eejit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

It's back on again

http://www.photobox.ie/crm/530/nc/?cid=piepros530&rid=d3c4bc8a6a

Free 20 x 30 canvan

10 Euro delivery

For new customers only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

thank op, just ordered mine. great value :-)

Advertisement